Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow!!! I've been given an award!


Well this is a surprise. Katie chose me (along with six others) to receive the Brillante Weblog award. So now I guess I need to chose seven others.


Of course that means these seven people have the option to chose seven recipients from their blogs.... and so on, and so on (remember that shampoo commercial?)


OK here are the rules:


The rules are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog/

2. Link to the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.


Without further delay, I would like to nominate/award the following bloggers:


1. Beth: she is my BFF, what more is there to say

2. Suzan: a kindred spirit if there ever was one, I know when we meet in real life, we will be fast friends.

3. Cher: for helping me learn how to step into the 21st century and deal with Ipods

4. Vicki: this woman has more energy than I would know what to do with!!!

5. Ginger: don't know if that is her real name, but with that gorgeous red hair, it ought to be

6. Eileen: a new friend from my home state

7. Tazzie: one of the first people I'd like to meet when I get to Australia (is the bridge done yet?)


Quilty Hugs!!!


3 comments:

Tazzie said...

What a lovely thing to say, thank you so much Nancy, I'll be sure to meet you on this side of the bridge.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

cher said...

very kind of you Nancy-glad you are enjoying your ipod and blogging!

eileen said...

Nancy, I am totally honored. Thank you so much for the lovely award.. I will proudly add it to my next post!
-your new quilty friend from Ohio. :-)