Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quilt Odyssey Day




A few of my guild sisters and I went to Quilt Odyssey in Hershey today. A fun time was had by all. After the show we drove down to the Quiltermaker's Cottage shop and then had supper and ice cream at Friendly's (which is where the Sundae Quilter's started).


So I managed to get out of the show and shop with four patterns, three charm packs and a FQ of bra fabric. I was ready to order a Gammill or HQ16....... but then remembered the heat pump situation so I refrained. The hubby was very proud of me LOL.


Anyway, here is a picture of my purchases...... and a picture of our group with the Hershey kiss guy/gal. Looking at the picture it is Judie, Me, Jeannie (under the kiss flag), Fran, and down front is Carla.


4 comments:

Suzan said...

What a great photo of you gals! Looks like you had a good time. I know how tempting that HQ16 is!!

Tracy said...

Bonnie really liked that bra fabric too! You'll have to tease her with it!

Barb said...

My granddaughter and I are home from the Quilt Odyssey too, it is always a great show. Sorry that you and I did not make arrangements to connect, but the picture looks like you had fun! We arrived Thursday around noon did the Vendors Mall, and did two days of classes on Friday and Saturday and then came home today (Sunday)!

Michele said...

I missed it this year :(
Maybe next year...