Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Slapped with Reality

I decided to take some time and measure all of my UFO quilt tops. After that I decided to organize them into tops that are ready to quilt and tops that need borders and then quilted.

Or course, this mean that I needed to re-arrange my side bar a little bit. So now, I have my projects listed as completed, needing quilted and bound, or needing bordered, quilted, and bound.

I know, I probably just did a bunch of busy work. But it makes me feel good about what I'm doing.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I do that sometimes as well. I feel like I've accomplished something and gotten myself organized.....again! LOL

Barb said...

You are a brave woman, or maybe I don't want to face reality LOL with a list that is! But I do admire your organization and the listing of your projects, I need to follow your example!

Nicole and Phil said...

Great lists...you are a braver woman than I am to list them all..I prefer to keep them in a box away from my my eyesight! LOL