Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tag Sale - Books

A while back I mentioned on my blog that I was thinking of clearing out some things in my sewing room. Someone commented that I should have a Tag Sale... so I guess I'll try that with the books I've decided need a new home.

BH&G Great Patchwork Collection
BH&G American Patchwork and Quilting
Rich Traditions: Scrap Quilts to Paper Piece by Nancy Mahoney
At Home with Thimbleberriese Quilts by Lynette Jensen
12 Days of Christmas by Debbie Mumm
How to Make a Quilt by Rachel and Kenneth Pellman
Patchwork Patterns by Jinney Beyer
Country Settings by Debbie Mumm
BH&G Great Patchwork: Stars and Stripes
More Quick Country Quilting by Debbie Mumm
Say it With Quilts by Diana McClun and Laura Nownes
Bennie Harper's Quilt Album by Earlene Fowler and Margrit Hall

All of the above are $7 (US) each plus shipping. If you are interested in any of them, please email me. I'll then email you and get your zip code and figure out media shipping charges. I can take a money order and I have paypal as well.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Question...$10.00 each or for all of them?

Amelia in Oklahoma