Saturday, May 24, 2008

Quilt for an Hour Project


Judy Laquidara has graciously posted a Quilt For An Hour project on her blog. My first thought was "I can do this..... it is only an hour at a time." So I left a comment on Judy's blog and put myself on the list.


Well, I'm bad. With the end of school, volunteering to talk at Civil War Day, taking Beth to the hospital, working on a stack-n-whack for my husband's great-aunt, oldest coming home from college and next week being her graduation (which means traveling to Ashland, Virginia)..........


OK, OK!!! I know, I could have found an hour here and an hour there!!!!


So I'm thinking I'll put all of the hours together tomorrow and get somewhat, if not totally, caught up.


You'll believe that when you see it, right?

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I believe you - you can do it!

Amanda said...

Sometimes life just jumps up and demands to be attended to before it's happy to settle down quietly for a while.

Gina said...

Yeah right.

Don't know if it helps but I find sewing time early in the morning. I'm up at 6.00am to take the dog out and then I sew for an hour until it's time to get the daughter up.

love and hugs xxx

jillquilts said...

You can do it! I love this quilt, but just couldn't bring myself to start something new. I hae beentrying to do an hour a day for May to just work on anything, I have been slacking this last week. And yesterday I was down with a migraine all day. Today is the day.... Now, if I could just get off the internet.... :)