Sunday, May 25, 2008

Quilt For An Hour Project - UPDATE


More like Quilt for 24 Hours Project.
Ok, I am almost caught up............ well half way.
I got my strips cut, my HSTs made, and in the process of making my star points I discovered that it helps to READ the directions on the Tri-Recs ruler and stack the strips right sides together BEFORE cutting.
So I have to go back and cut 48 star points with the strips facing down.
Thank you all for clapping and believing in me.......... Tinkerbell was right, it really works.


5 comments:

Sue R said...

I made that same mistake, with the right sides together thing. But keep going, you're doing fine!

Gina said...

Well done, I knew you could do it.

love and hugs xxx

Kucki68 said...

Nancy, I only have the HST done so far, so even worse of than you, but at least I went to the attic to get the yellows down... My background is purple and lilac and I have orangy-yellow fabrics for the star points. I want to do step 4 of OC first, but the temptation is there.

jillquilts said...

Keep going! You can do it!

loulee1 said...

Still believing...........