Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Erin's Graduation Quilt



I finished Erin's graduation quilt today. I found this Ancient Rome themed fabric about three years ago in Needle and Thread... a shop outside of Gettysburg. When I saw it I knew it had to be a quilt for her as she majored in Latin and Political Science.


The pattern is Warm Wishes and my friend Donna quilted it on her Millenium.


Now I can actually label this "Erin's Latin quilt" on my 2008 List of Things to Do" and mark it off as completed.


9 comments:

Amelia said...

The fabric is certainly quite appropriate for Erin and her chosen path.

Sure is a beauty!

Amelia

Candace said...

wcVery pretty, I've always liked the Warm Wishes pattern, and the fabrics are great.

Sweet P said...

Wow! That is one gorgeous quilt.

Beth said...

Looks fabulous BFF!!! Way to go on getting it done before graduation!!!

Have a blast this weekend and drive safe :)

Huggers!!

loulee1 said...

Beautiful, I love it.

Moneik said...

It's a beautiful quilt. I really like that pattern.

Valerie said...

Beautiful quilt. What a great graduation gift.

Barb said...

I have shopped at that shop in Gettysburg, LOADS of fabrics, quite the variety! I really like the quilt, Erin is a lucky gal! Your choice of fabrics works well with the pattern.

Rhonda said...

I love the quilt and the pattern you chose.