Monday, May 19, 2008

#*()$&#*( Computer


All those who have ever wanted to put their computer into orbit raise your hands!!!!

As some of you remember, we had to get a new hard drive. Well then the speakers wouldn't work. So like any sensible person I went to Staples and bought new speakers. After plugging all the little things into their proper little holes, guess what.............
The *&(#$ speakers don't work!!
So this computer is without sound.................. is it really worth having a computer? I wonder.

8 comments:

Suzan said...

Nancy - you KNOW I feel your pain. Sometimes it just feels like it is "hammer time" and a sledge hammer would just make you feel a whole lot better. Sounds to me like it is your system board (having been through something similar) and I ended up with a new computer. Bummer!

Hazel said...

Yep that would sure make me upset but I couldn't get by with out my computer .I've been lucky with this one ,bought it at Staples 4 years ago and no problams yet .Good luck

Amanda said...

I never really knew what a love/hate relationship was until I had a computer!

Gina said...

My hand is up in the air,look.

Every now and again my Wireless thingy ( technical I'm not) in my laptop decides not to work. Then for no reason it'll suddenly come back on. I never know where the hell I am with it.

love and hugs xxx

Barb said...

Yep as I said, computers can bring on a 'love/hate' relationsip! When they work we can love them, but when they don't your cartoon sums it up well LOL! Hope it gets better soon :>)!

loulee1 said...

Raising my hand. This thing was destined for the bin yesterday!

Candace said...

I have my hand up, too. But it is worth it, how else would you be able to tell us about your computer.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I'm so with you. Mine nemisis (sp) is always the fax/printer machine. I just wanna wing it outta the window most days. Doesn't matter what brand I buy or how much I spend...they never work right and always drive me crazy.
Regina