Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Changing the Look

I was checking my email this morning and after finishing up I decided my blog needed a not so extreme makeover. Not that I didn't like the old look, I just thought there was too much green. I mean, a little of the lime green goes a long way.

So this is the new look. What do you think? I like the way it is spread out more on the screen and I like the 'BOLD' look of the font I chose.

Oh if only I could click on my thighs, butt, hips, stomach, boobs........ well you get the idea.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I like your new look - perhaps you could post a tutorial on how you did it, I know several bloggers who would like to change the look of their blogs.

Moneik said...

The new look, looks great!

Niki said...

I'd love to have you join us quilters on my new quilt blog. Get listed! http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you over there. And spread the word, our goal is 200 by the end of 2008! hugs!
niki xoxo

Suzan said...

Looks good!!

julieQ said...

When you figure out that "click" thing on body parts, let me know...or bottle it and sell it! Your blog looks great.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

If you figure out anything on the hips, butt, etc. etc. thing....click on mine too please. Love the new look!
Regina

Candace said...

Your blog looks great. Nice changes.