Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekly update April 6

I honestly don't feel like I accomplished much this week. I felt sort of shlumpy again... I'll blame this weather this time.

What I accomplished:
  • cut 2 inch strips from 24 different fabrics for a Trip Around the World
  • finished Step 1 in the Orange Crush Mystery from Bonnie Hunter
  • bought a new/used Dodge Grand Caravan (yes they totalled the PT Cruiser)

My goals:

  • keep the van in one piece
  • put the last border on my stripey wallhanging
  • continue working on my Trip Around the World
  • get ready for the cast party at the Middle School Friday night (They are doing Aladdin)
  • start packing for retreat

Hopefully I can accomplish those five things.

2 comments:

julieQ said...

I am sorry about your car, I just got through with that totaling process myself...You made great progress on your new Mystery quilt! All done with step 1 already!

vtquilter said...

Sounds like you got lots done, that step one looked like lots of work!