Monday, April 28, 2008

I love my husband!!!!!


My husband is such a sweetie!!! He took the day off so that we could get some stuff done around the house and then he went to an estate sale to look at some antique rifles and pistols. Well on the online auction listing I saw this lovely pink and green applique quilt and I ooooohed and aaahhhhed but I figured it would go for a high price.

He bought it!!!! I can't believe it.

He also got an antique (a lot of feedsack) scrappy log cabin top ............ can you believe it? They obviously didn't know what they were selling.

I love this guy.

13 comments:

Barb said...

For sure your hubby is a "keeper", what a nice guy! And then let's add in the feedsack quilt - oh my you are my 'hero' or maybe he should be! BEAUTIFUL quilt you are showing us, love the colors! I am guessing applique - beautiful!

Lissa Jane said...

Nancy
that hubby of yours is a KEEPER!!!! LOL gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!


Lissa

Suzan said...

Lucky you!!

Amelia said...

Two keepers....your husband and the quilt. You are quite the lucky lady!

Amelia in Oklahoma

janine said...

I would love to see the feedsack log cabin quilt too. The green and pink applique is stunning. Lucky you!
Janine (in oz)

Carol said...

What a wonderful quilt and terrific husband! Both are keepers!!

Jeanne said...

What a gorgeous quilt! Your DH must be a great guy. Would love to see the other quilt, too.

swooze said...

Very pretty! He did good!

julieQ said...

What a wonderful gift! That is truly a treasure! Your DH is a keeper... :)

Sweet P said...

Your DH is a keeper! I love that quilt.

Katie said...

That's a double WOW! :-)

Eileen said...

OH, what a nice hubby. Love this appliqued quilt. Lets see the log cabin in feedsack.

Oh, I missed your BD and 100 post and getting in the running but that's OK. Have a great year and 100 more.

Suzanne Earley said...

wow! luck, lucky, you!!