Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekly Update March 30

Well this has been a week I'd rather forget. The PT Cruiser was totalled (my back still aches) and the PC Tower has died. So I am sitting here typing on a lap top and being stubborn about putting the keyboard in the lap top.

Anyway, I didn't get much sewing done this past week. I did finish a donation top for guild. We collected pink blocks for the Quilt Pink Quilt Auction. I also decided to re-visit some leftover nine-patch blocks that I had from another quilt and start working on them. If I make the quilt the way I think I want to, it is going to be HUGE.

So my goals this week?
  • work some more on the nine-patch quilt
  • plan projects for guild retreat in three weeks
  • get the PC Tower fixed
  • hopefully get the PT Cruiser accident situation figured out
  • finish my stripey triangle wall hanging (I was going for border fabric when the accident occured)

Or, maybe I'll just be like Chicken Little and walk around saying "The Sky is Falling, the Sky is Falling!"

3 comments:

Suzan said...

You poor thing! Hope your back feels better soon and you get your PC up and running. Laptops are ok in the short term but typing on them is difficult when you are used to a full size keyboard.

Tracy said...

So sorry about the PT cruiser. Hope your PC is feeling better soon too.

Quilty Hugs,
Tracy

Sweet P said...

How awful to total your car. I hope this week is going better for you.