Ok, I did get some things on my list accomplished. You can probably guess what I didn't work on LOL..... so I'll move it on to this week.
What I accomplished:
- made more Buckeye Beauty blocks
- completed the Buckeye Beauty scrap top
- mailed the baby quilt to Vermont (I'm so proud of myself for having it done on time)
- cut up big pieces of scrap into more manageable sizes (thanks to Bonnie Hunter's system)
- hand quilted the final block on the URR quilt
Goals for the upcoming week:
- hand quilt the URR (still have a little bit of sashing and the border to do)
- continue cutting scraps
- put those *(#&)$ border's on Erin's quilt (this is really becoming quite funny)
- get my instructions and sample pieces ready for teaching my class next Saturday
- work on my Signature swap blocks
Hope all of you in blog-land have a productive week also!