Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My day at the Lancaster show


The day started early. Had to be at the Wal-mart parking lot by 7:30 am. The bus is a great idea......... I don't have to worry about driving, parking....... and you get the ticket to the show and dinner for $50. I would have spent that much in gas alone.

Lots and lots of stuff to buy!! I managed to make it out only spending $24 and change. Nine of that was lunch and a bottle of water.

I ran into George and Virginia Siciliano. They have told our story of his visit to our guild last month (see March post) to so many people LOL...... it was great to see them.

I got to play on the Gammill. I did some free-hand feathers which you can see......... when I showed my husband he said "that's pretty........where was that?" and I said "I did that- free-hand." I think he was impressed.

Well I'm tired and going to call it a day.

Quilty Hugs!

2 comments:

Suzan said...

Sounds like you had a better time than we did! If I had only known you were going to be there I would have looked for you!!

Moneik said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Get rested up and then ready to sew!