Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Can't Believe I Won!


My guild meets the second Saturday of each month from September through May. This past Saturday our speakers were George and Virginia Siciliano. George is the "King" of paper-pieced miniature quilts and Virginia is an accomplished hand quilter.


At the end of their presentation, George said they were going to raffle off a basket of Fat Quarters but he had forgotten the roll of tickets. Being the joker I can be, I said "How about a kissing contest!"..... he seemed to like that idea but opted for a coin toss instead. Long story short, he kept dividing the room/rows/people in half and tossing the coin.


Guess who won!!


3 comments:

Amelia said...

Congratulations on the win!

Connie said...

Lucky girl! It is always fun to get a little something to bring home from a guild meeting 'cause it's always a little quilty something!

Teresa said...

So, did George get his kiss? LOL..congratulations on your win.