Sunday, March 16, 2008

Homespun Hearts Pincushion


This is why I never achieve my posted goals.... cause I forgot to put something on the list and end up doing it instead of what I said I was going to do.


Oh well........... isn't that the life of a quilter.


I found this pattern on-line... honestly I don't remember where........ but you can find it at the Fat Quarter Shop website and it is FREE!!! (I love that four letter word). When I made it I put the pellets in a little muslin sack.... but I think it needs a little more weight so I'll try and put more in to the next set I make.


I know one is going to a friend of mine who has Scottie Dogs. The other I'm not sure. Maybe someone will get a surprise gifty sometime.


1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Those are adorable. I'm sure your friend will love them.