Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Don't things always happen in threes?

Ok, I've gone from the ultimate 'high' of seeing the show in Lancaster with my friends, to the ultimate low.

Yesterday my mother-in-law and I were going to a shop - she needed something for my daughter's Civil War dress and I was going to look for border fabric. Long story short, not two miles from my home, someone lost control on a turn and slid sideways into the front corner of my PT cruiser - we've only had it for six months. The Cruiser wasn't new, but it was new to us and now is more than likely totalled. We are fine - just a little sore.

Tonight I went to turn on the desktop PC and it says it Windows cannot start up because some file is either corrupt or missing. So I'm giving it the night off and hopefully it will decide to start tomorrow. If not, I'll have to take it to the computer doctor and lose whatever is on the hard drive.

Ok things happen in threes right?

1. Car crash
2. Computer crash
3. ?????? (i'm waiting and watching for this one)

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Lets hope this time the 3rd problem is really a pleasant surprise.

So glad no one hurt in the accident...the car can be replaced but people can not.

Amelia in Oklahoma

Regina said...

Nancy
So glad you are not hurt -hope the insurance and all that goes smoothly and you are back behind new wheels soon.

And NO number three!!!!

Gina said...

I'm glad no one was hurt.
I believe in three's aswell so I'm hoping the third is just something small and silly.

love and hugs xxx

Barb said...

Yikes, sorry about the accident, but happy that there are NO serious injuries!

Computers are always a 'love/hate' relationship,just when you think you have them figured out, NOPE a problem takes control!

Here's hoping number 3 is nothing more then a splinter! Happy day to you!