Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

"Smart" children..... ...

I know, I know...... your kids are supposed to benefit from new technology, theories, ideas, etc........... and yes it does come to your advantage to make sure your kids do pay attention and learn.

So, my daughter Abby, and her friend Megan, have now introduced me to HTML coding. They showed me how to 'strike through' the things on my "TO DO" list when I complete them. Thank you girls..... I'll make sure to email your Tech Ed teacher and let him know you've actually been paying attention.

And God Bless all of those that do this coding for a living. My brain would be mush.

6 comments:

Suzan said...

Coincidence - I had recently asked my eldest son to teach me some tricks when I go to visit in March. Thank goodness they teach this stuff in school/college so that we can pick our children's brains!

Jen said...

Hey, you should teach us how to strike through!! I'd love to know how!

hefty_Quilter said...

hello bearsy, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!! check out my blog to find out what you have been tagged for www.quiltybloggerythingery.blogspot.com


love hefty.

jillquilts said...

I know how to do the strikethrough on posts, but not in lists. Help!!

Ila said...

You're going to have to share how you do strikethrough on the list widget. I can't figure it out, and I probably won't have leverage to get my son to teach me until it's time to pay tuition next semester!

Michele said...

Yes, please share the strikethrough technique.