Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged................

I was wondering how long it would take before I got tagged and then wondered who would tag me. Thanks to my Aussie friend I can now play. So, I'm tagging Beth, Sandy, Katie, Tracy, Suzan, Ila, and Karen. All of you have made me smile at some point through something on your blog... thank you.

So here are the rules:

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

*******************************************************************************

Seven Random Facts About Me

1. Thanks to General Electric, I never lived more than 3 years in one place growing up.
2. I always wanted to be in the Marching Band in school and still get teary eyed when I hear one.
3. I love a "white christmas".
4. I'm slowly losing my taste for chocolate (weird)
5. I'm a teacher by training, though never actually hired (perhaps having a master's degree plus 48 credits is the problem).
6. Going along with #1, I've lived in this house for 10 years..... driving me nuts!
7. I want to visit Alaska someday.

2 comments:

julieQ said...

I want to go to Alaska too!! Hmmm, maybe teach at the university level?

Sweet P said...

I was in a marching band in high school and it was lot of fun. I still get teary eyed when I hear a great drum cadence.

I would like to visit Alaska too. I think it is a beautiful state.

Congrats on being a Great Aunty.