Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!! Sharing the Love


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you in blog land. For those of you who leave a comment on my blog dated February 14, 2008, you will be given the chance to win one of three Red Fat Quarters.


That's right......... I'm having a drawing and three people will win.


Please make sure I can respond to your email/comments so that I can get your full name and mailing address. If I can't reply to you, I'm afraid that I can't put your name in the hat.


Hugs and Love,

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow what a great idea! I will have to do something like this next year. Happy Valentine's Day from one Prolific Quilter to another Prolific Quilter.

Maureen

Lissa Jane said...

Nancy
Happy Valentines Day to you too!
Great idea, had my kids not killed my camera, I had a planned giveaway too.. oh well, there is always easter! :O)

take care

Lissa

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Please count me in...that sounds like a lovely giveaway. :o)

Beth said...

Happy Valentines to you too BFF!!!! You know I need more red FQs LOL

Quiltymama said...

I love your top. I made one too and I am into day #3 on machine quilting. I want to do the bargello. Did you do that one? Please keep posting pictures and stories. I love blogs.

Suzan said...

Oooohhh...I am making a black/white and red quilt and I NEED more red fat quarters! Have a great Valentine's Day!!

Moneik said...

That's an awesome idea. I love the color red! Especially since this is my favorite holiday, my birthday and Valentine's on the same day!

jillquilts said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

Tracey in CT said...

Happy Valentines Day!
Your Carolina Crossroads is lovely!