Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another finish on the list


Another finish!!! Well... finished according to the list. I finished putting together my Buckey Beauty Quilt top. We swapped this blocks in my guild this year. This is my first venture into totally scrappy. I really like it. My husband came up with the idea for the piano key border... what a sweetie.
I used the Buckeye Beauty block pattern at Quilterscache. I love Marcia's website... she is so generous to share her patterns.


Of course now I have to add "quilt the buckeye beauty' to the 'to do' list. Oh well... a quilter's fun is never done.

7 comments:

jillquilts said...

Love the quilt! It's awesome!

scraphappy said...

I love the way your dark border visually separates the piano key border. It really helps tie everything together. Great quilt!

julieQ said...

Wow, you did a great job! Love your super scrappy look.

Alycia said...

Very nice quilt - I like the borders too - your husband has a good eye!!

cher said...

nice job!

Yvonne said...

oooh pretty!

Quilter In Paradise said...

I have GOT to make one of these! Time to dig in the scrap barrell..

Mimi