Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekly Update January 27

I know I backdated the post, I apologize. I meant to post it on Sunday but when I couldn't sew I got frustrated and forgot.

Anyway here is my report:

What I accomplished:

  • cut and started piecing a Rail Fence Baby quilt for my great niece/nephew: approximately 3 yards
  • finished piecing the center of Erin's quilt - no i dea how much fabric LOL (gotta work on that part of organization)

My goals for the week:

  • put borders on Erin's quilt
  • decide on how to border my Carolina Crossroads mystery (will have to make a road trip for this)
  • finish baby quilt top
  • retrieve the power cord for my Viking D1 (see previous post)
  • continue to organize the sewing room and find stuff to donate to the guild auction

Not very lofty goals but I think they are doable. Hope everyone else has a good week!

No comments: