Sunday, November 11, 2007

Retreat!!! Retreat!!!!


Over achievers unite!!! Well I don't think of myself as an over achiever but some do. Anyway, our guild fall retreat was the first weekend of November (we got an extra hour of sleep/sewing time on Saturday night.... thank you G.W.) and with the 'bad' influene of my friend Beth, I stayed up later than usual and got lots more done.


I made a Charm Party tote with my left-over Sunshine charms - we got this done in about 3 hours. I got a Lazy Girl Summer tote done - the kit had been in a drawer for months. I got some guild swap blocks done (Use up those scraps!!!) and of course some major laughing, crying, eating and well, some sleeping.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Woooohooooo!!! Great picture BFF!!

You got so much accomplished and a fantastic time was had by all (well all of us at our table at least LOL)

Sweet P said...

You did a great job on your retreat. I love your tote bags.

Greenmare said...

great bags! and the ninja cat is wonderfull!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree you accomplished a lot on the retreat. I really enjoyed seeing your tote bags. What is the pattern for the one on the left.

Jan in Gilbert, AZ