Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas time is here...............


Happiness and Cheer. Fun for all, the children call, their favorite time of year. (Think Charlie Brown).


I've been busy. I made three of these tablerunners using the Holly Jolly charm pack and the red stripe coordinating fabric from Moda. I love these fabrics!!!! I only wish I had gotten some more of the red stripe..... having a hard time finding it now.


I gave one of the tablerunners to my mother-in-law for the Christmas event auction (see earlier post with the green wreath wallhanging) because I decided to keep the wallhanging for me :o)


Hope everyone else is having success getting their holiday projects done. This is a first for me. Usually it is December 26 and I am saying "If I only had done that earlier.........."

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm behind on my Christmas sewing again this year so I'm with you all the way. I'm going to have a weekend sewing and trying to catch up. Hopefully

love and hugs xxx

Alison-My Little Stitching Corner said...

I love the table runner and the fabrics you used. Very cute and just lovely to look at.

Hi from a quilter visiting for the first time.