Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Latest Accomplishment


I have the opportunity to teach at my LQS (local quilt shop) and after the first of the year I am offering a class based on the One Block Wonder book by Maxine Rosenthal. The shop owner gave me the fabric to make a small shop sample and this is the result. To be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the look of this fabric - I guess it is the smokey-teal background. But after I had it all together and bordered, it looks pretty good. Now to quilt and bind it.........and send it on its way.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Just mahvelous dahlink!

Makes me wanna make this quilt now hehehe....Guess you'll have to show me the "tricks"

Gina said...

I like how you've bordered it. Good luck with the teaching
love and hugs xxx

swooze said...

Ooh I like it!