Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hot Flash


I found this pattern when traveling to the quilt show in Hampton, Virginia last February. I decided to use reds, oranges, and yellows cause I am a red person. Then as it came together I thought considering what age bracket I am in now LOL "Hot Flash" is the perfect title. The pattern is from Fourth and Sixth designs and is called Kinetic Energy. I have 2-3 more patterns from them and have them on the list to make. It is really easy....... just strip piecing. Just make sure you don't square up blocks when you are tired...... and end up with a smaller quilt LOL

6 comments:

swooze said...

Oooohhh WOW. Can't wait to see that done.

Beth said...

You KNOW I LOVE this quilt!!!!

I love the way it turned out :)

Huggers BFF!

Gina said...

What a fabulous quilt. It looks like it's on fire. I love it

Nicole and Phil said...

great colours! Well done!

ldahospud said...

Yowzers! That is an amazing quilt. I love the colors and the pattern, thanks for sharing!

ScrappyBlue said...

WAY cool! I may have to make one of those myself ... good job!