Sunday, June 3, 2007

Let's see if this works again.......

Ok, here I am making my second post. I haven't had a lot of time to quilt in the past month. As a substitute teacher, May is typically the 'use 'em or lose 'em' time for teachers to use their personal days. So needless to say, I am kept busy.

I have sent a couple of quilts to a friend of mine to get quilted on her HQ16. She does wonderful work and I have no doubt that these two quilts will be beautiful. I am entering them in my guild show this summer, so will be busy putting binding and a hanging sleeve on them when I get them back.

I do have one quilt I need to pin-baste and straight line quilt. It is a block swap quilt from guild this past year. I'll post a picture when I get it finished.

Hope everyone is having some wonderful quilting time.

Hugs for now!!!

No comments: